Skip to main content

20 Minute Facelift & Eye Lift




Can you see a difference?

Check out the right eye vs. the left? Which looks higher, tighter, more youthful?

OK, here’s the answer…Facelifter: Natural Facelift in a Bottle

Perusing the internet one day several months ago I ran across a product that purported to give a non-surgical facelift (yeah, right, I thought). The thing is, this product came with pictures that looked pretty good. They seemed realistic and they definitely showed an improvement in the faces. The skin was toned, the muscles firmer and lifted. They looked great. So I read some more. And some more. I tend to really READ into the websites I visit trying to get glimpses into the “catch” or the real deal behind the claims.
After reading and studying the pictures and viewing the video clips, I decided to order the product. This is a HUGE leap for me, because unless it’s a well-known product or someone I know and trust (aka Oprah) touts it, I generally don’t buy it from an anonymous website. I guess I’m a skeptic after getting burned time and again (I’m also hopeful and feel people are basically good–thus the getting the burned before).

I got the product, Younique (aka L’egance) Natural Facelift. It’s basically a thick, sticky liquid mask. It’s applied in a certain way to your face. It needs to stay on and dry for about 30 minutes (a bit inconvenient, I admit, but I do love a mask, so it’s OK for me). I used it in accordance with the directions and remained skeptical. However, after I removed it, wow! I really saw a difference. Not only was my skin noticeably smoother, glowing and brighter, but it was really firm. My eyes seemed lifted and my cheeks and jaw were definitely plumper and lifted.

You’re supposed to use this mask every other day for 90 days for maximum results. It dries very tight and is touted to “exercise” the muscles under the skin. It does pulsate a bit after it is dried, so you do feel something. Whether it’s enough to actually provide a long-term solution remains to be seen, but I’ve used it for months (admittedly on and off–every other day wasn’t practical for me), and I’m sold…so much so that I became a professional distributor (you can get this on my site at http://www.beautyproage.com/). I even offer a sampler size to try yourself!

If I get my act together, I’ll even post photos for you to see for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CaviPlla Sculplla 3-Step Treatment for Plump Skin Over 40

CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ This is my personal favorite treatment protocol for using the Sculplla / CAVI PLLA serum. It's a 3-step process I use a couple of times a week and it's had excellent results! 1. Exfoliate - it's a must! What to use. 2. Microneedle - if you should or not 3. Serum - how to use it Interested in more AGELESSBEAUTYPRO articles and tips? http://www.agelessbeautycoach.com Visit: http://www.agelessbeautypro.com SAVE $50 on Clareblend Mini Microcurrent - limited time special Get the Cavi PLLA super trio special - LIMITED TIME https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/

Night Out Quick Fix: Skincare Protocol | 20 Minutes Brighten - Tone - Re...

Quick Tip: Make Eyes Appear Uplifted in 30 seconds

Need a quick tip to make your eyes appear uplifted? Use a concealer at the outer corner of your eyes. We know we need it in the inside corners to cover that dark, hollow look we all get. However, using the concealer just under your outer lower lashes and extended upward and out slightly beyond your eye line. Be sure to blend well. Use a lighter color than you use on the rest of your face (gives a nice bright glow). Note about this: Do not use white or a color drastically lighter, just a shade lighter. This tip works best if you use a makeup brush. Draw a line of concealer under your outer (only) lower lashes and out beyond your eye line. Use a sponge to blend. Dab a little light powder on it for staying power (Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder works well). And, as always, curl your lashes before applying mascara. This really does help make your eyes appear wide open. I use a drugstore-brand curler (Revlon) and warm it a bit with my blow dryer before using. This tip will make you