Skip to main content

Take 10 Years Off: The Best Exfoliation Method

I've tried them all: microdermabrasion (at home, salon and physician office types), scrubs, peel, gommage, fruit acids, milk acids, etc., etc. The best I've found so far has to be the chemical (glycolic) peel. There are other types of chemical peel (AHA, Jessner, TCA, etc.), but for me it's glycolic all the way. Why?

It's cheap, it's easy, result appear immediately and are cumulative, little irritation and/or peeling occurs (when done correctly), and it's readily available. I buy mine online and work with either a mixable formula where I can dilute or strengthen the formula based of the activator used or a straight 40% or 50% glycolic. Don't use anything stronger on your facial skin. You just don't need it and it can cause burns and scarring. The ebay glycolics of 70% or more are for your body skin (heels and other tough skin areas) and should NOT be used on your face.

I'm not going to go into the exact specifics of the usage of this product, as the type of product usage may vary. Suffice it to say, start with a low percentage (10% or 20%) and build. Trust me on this. It will be gentler on your skin and your results will be more satisfactory. Work up to a 40-50% strength. Do it once a week for about 6 weeks then take a break for at least 2 weeks. If you do this correctly, take your time to build up strength and time you leave it on your skin (start at one minute or LESS!), and do it consistently, you will have absolutely GLOWING skin! Believe it.

All the scrubs, mits, etc., do not measure up to the good old glycolic peel. It can alleviate acne (I've seen it with my own eyes--a severe case turned into a sparse couple of pimples within about 4 weeks), elderly skin is less wrinkled, middle-aged skin looks like it is 20 again. Truly the best canvas for anything else you're going to put on your skin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CaviPlla Sculplla 3-Step Treatment for Plump Skin Over 40

CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ This is my personal favorite treatment protocol for using the Sculplla / CAVI PLLA serum. It's a 3-step process I use a couple of times a week and it's had excellent results! 1. Exfoliate - it's a must! What to use. 2. Microneedle - if you should or not 3. Serum - how to use it Interested in more AGELESSBEAUTYPRO articles and tips? http://www.agelessbeautycoach.com Visit: http://www.agelessbeautypro.com SAVE $50 on Clareblend Mini Microcurrent - limited time special Get the Cavi PLLA super trio special - LIMITED TIME https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/

Beauty Review: Accent Cellulite Treatment: Does it REALLY work?

Review: Accent for Cellulite Alright, is there anything (short of curing major diseases) that would earn someone billions if it could really work to rid us of this stuff? I’ve tried it all, and I do mean it ALL, when it comes to ridding my poor thighs of this scourge. Honestly, all the workouts, weights, creams, pills, massage, Endermologie (works a little–very temporary), mesotherapy (ouch! I hate needles, so this wasn’t a big seller for me) in the world hasn’t worked. Believe me, I’ve tried. When I saw an ad in my local paper for a new treatment, Accent, accompanied with some pretty awesome before and afters pics, I tore it out and made the call. If it worked as well as what the pictures showed, count me in. I made an appointment with the Skinovative clinic that ran the ad. It’s in the mall, so I had some trepidation…after all, skin treatments in the mall? At least it didn’t involve needles or invasive treatments, so what could be the harm. I bravely waited for my appointment. In the

3 Antiaging Skincare Protocols | Overnight - 30 Minutes - 5 Minute Quickie