Skip to main content

Beauty Review: Oscar Blandi Luce, Curl & Olio de Jasmine

OK, I admit it: I got sucked in one more time by HSN. I was channel surfing and I happened by while Oscar Blandi was on. I've read about his hair products in the mags so I was curious. I watched for far too long and by the time his segment was over, I was hooked. I HAD to have these products. Onto HSN.com I logged.

I was particularly smitten with the Luce, a in-shower hair glossing treatment. I sounded easy to use and quick, plus the host raved about how great it was (naturally) and how glossy it made your hair. Being a naturally curly-haired girl who pretty much does every mean trick to her hair (process, color, highlight, straighten, hot curl, etc.), I have dry hair. I needed this product.

I got the products from HSN pretty quickly and set about to using it. Big disappointment. I washed my hair (non Blandi products), put on conditioner (non Blandi) and then used Luce leaving it on for about 3-5 minutes. By the time I dried my hair I knew: Nothing had happened. I HATE buying new "dream" products that don't work! Money down the drain I thought.

About a week went by and I decided to try it again. This time I washed as before, then I applied Luce, left on for about 10 minutes (I shaved, scrubbed, etc. with it on), rinsed it out partially, then conditioned for another two minutes, then a final rinse. The difference this time was outstanding. This stuff made my hair silky, glossy and super easy to style. I was hooked.

I've used it once again since the last time and followed the same program: wash, Luce, partical rinse, condition, final rinse. This worked again. I say this product's a winner. I would absolutely re-purchase.
Note: I also bought the Curl serum and Olio de Jasmine hair serum. Quick reviews on each:
Curl serum: Not bad. It does give me nicely defined, non-crunchy curls and they hold shape for a long time. It does make my hair feel a little dry, though. I'd say it's OK, but not outstanding. I've used it twice and I'll use it a few more time before making a final decision.

Olio de Jasmine: I use this everyday. The smell alone would make me want to buy this again. It is fantastic! Mild jasmine; not too flowery, very alluring. Also, this product does work. It's a nice, LIGHT serum that makes your hair shiny, smooth and glossy. A great finishing shine serum. I'd probably buy this again, and that is something I rarely do because I'm usually disappointed with product results, so it's a winner for me!

Check out www.beautyproage.com for more reviews plus great items for beauty at any age!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CaviPlla Sculplla 3-Step Treatment for Plump Skin Over 40

CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ This is my personal favorite treatment protocol for using the Sculplla / CAVI PLLA serum. It's a 3-step process I use a couple of times a week and it's had excellent results! 1. Exfoliate - it's a must! What to use. 2. Microneedle - if you should or not 3. Serum - how to use it Interested in more AGELESSBEAUTYPRO articles and tips? http://www.agelessbeautycoach.com Visit: http://www.agelessbeautypro.com SAVE $50 on Clareblend Mini Microcurrent - limited time special Get the Cavi PLLA super trio special - LIMITED TIME https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/

Beauty Review: Accent Cellulite Treatment: Does it REALLY work?

Review: Accent for Cellulite Alright, is there anything (short of curing major diseases) that would earn someone billions if it could really work to rid us of this stuff? I’ve tried it all, and I do mean it ALL, when it comes to ridding my poor thighs of this scourge. Honestly, all the workouts, weights, creams, pills, massage, Endermologie (works a little–very temporary), mesotherapy (ouch! I hate needles, so this wasn’t a big seller for me) in the world hasn’t worked. Believe me, I’ve tried. When I saw an ad in my local paper for a new treatment, Accent, accompanied with some pretty awesome before and afters pics, I tore it out and made the call. If it worked as well as what the pictures showed, count me in. I made an appointment with the Skinovative clinic that ran the ad. It’s in the mall, so I had some trepidation…after all, skin treatments in the mall? At least it didn’t involve needles or invasive treatments, so what could be the harm. I bravely waited for my appointment. In the

3 Antiaging Skincare Protocols | Overnight - 30 Minutes - 5 Minute Quickie