Skip to main content

Beauty Review: Legmaster: Thigh Maker or Wallet Breaker?

OK, have you seen this infomercial and been so jazzed by the thought of tight, toned legs in just 13 minutes a day that you've reached for a credit card (any card) and grabbed the phone? Yeah, me too! Well, I went with an online purchase, but same difference.

I FINALLY got the thing (I waited a few weeks and was almost going to cancel my order when it magically showed up on my doorstep). After getting my guy to assemble it and hoist it up the stairs to my mini-gym, I was anxious to give it a try.

Here's the deal...
This thing will rock your thighs into submission. I am pretty fit, but I could barely knock out 13 minutes on this thing the first time around. I was holding the hand-rail for dear life while my thighs quivered and begged for mercy. In a word, it was tough. But tough is good, right? It means it's working.

It's been about a month of using this about 2-3 times per week and I do feel some firmness and tone in my inner/outer thighs. Is this due to the Legmaster or the Accent treatments or just my increased treadmill runs? I don't know, but I do feel a real firmness in my inner thighs that I haven't had in awhile (those of you who live the jiggly-thigh-life know how hard it is to get those inner thighs toned!)

The caveat (there is always a caveat, isn't there?) The exercises themselves are pretty dull. After a few minutes on this (even with variations) you'll be bored. They include a workout, which is pretty decent (only 13 minutes) and challenging. It does, however, require you to get off the Legmaster a few times to do lunges, squats, even ab work and push ups. Of course, if you were doing these all along, would you really need the Legmaster?

At first I was a little disappointed to get a workout with a leg machine that required the old-fashioned lunges and squats in addition to using the machine, but I persisted and I'm happy I did. I really do feel the Legmaster helps, but you could probably get just as good results if you're very commited to lunges and squats on your own. I'm not.

A last note, the workout dvd mistress is very toned and has a body to aspire to, but the "Fabulous!" that she calls out nearly every other second is a bit much. It's a bit fake and when you're legs are shaking and sweat is pouring, you feel anything but.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CaviPlla Sculplla 3-Step Treatment for Plump Skin Over 40

CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ This is my personal favorite treatment protocol for using the Sculplla / CAVI PLLA serum. It's a 3-step process I use a couple of times a week and it's had excellent results! 1. Exfoliate - it's a must! What to use. 2. Microneedle - if you should or not 3. Serum - how to use it Interested in more AGELESSBEAUTYPRO articles and tips? http://www.agelessbeautycoach.com Visit: http://www.agelessbeautypro.com SAVE $50 on Clareblend Mini Microcurrent - limited time special Get the Cavi PLLA super trio special - LIMITED TIME https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/

Beauty Review: Accent Cellulite Treatment: Does it REALLY work?

Review: Accent for Cellulite Alright, is there anything (short of curing major diseases) that would earn someone billions if it could really work to rid us of this stuff? I’ve tried it all, and I do mean it ALL, when it comes to ridding my poor thighs of this scourge. Honestly, all the workouts, weights, creams, pills, massage, Endermologie (works a little–very temporary), mesotherapy (ouch! I hate needles, so this wasn’t a big seller for me) in the world hasn’t worked. Believe me, I’ve tried. When I saw an ad in my local paper for a new treatment, Accent, accompanied with some pretty awesome before and afters pics, I tore it out and made the call. If it worked as well as what the pictures showed, count me in. I made an appointment with the Skinovative clinic that ran the ad. It’s in the mall, so I had some trepidation…after all, skin treatments in the mall? At least it didn’t involve needles or invasive treatments, so what could be the harm. I bravely waited for my appointment. In the

3 Antiaging Skincare Protocols | Overnight - 30 Minutes - 5 Minute Quickie