Skip to main content

Beauty Review: NIA24 Mineral Sunscreen

NIA24, Niacin powered skin therapy. 100% Mineral Sunscreen. UVA/UVB/SPF 30

DESCRIPTION: Physician recommended duo-action sun damage prevention and 100% mineral sunscreen in a weightless, oil-free lotion that absorbs instantly for complete protection. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Review: This product was a sample included in my Test Tube from New Beauty (great magazine and website). I likely would have never tried it due to the fact I’d never heard of it and the product packaging is a little dull. (I like a pretty package, I guess.)

I received this with its companion product, NIA Strenthening Complex Repair Cream. I took them on a trip up to Scottsdale (major sunshine and dryness) since they were trial-sized and easy to pack. After a late night of the Phoenix Art Walk, dining and cocktails, I used the Repair Cream before bed. The next morning, I showered and used the sunscreen then makeup. Wow! My tired skin looked great. This stuff made my skin look luminous (and believe me, I was not feeling luminous). My guy even commented on how good I looked. This was BEFORE my coffee.

Needless to say, upon returning home I immediately went online and purchased the set. I use them faithfully. I do criss-cross with other products (I am a product junkie, after all), but almost none of them give me the even-toned luminosity of these products. Plus the major sunscreen quality which I need living in the sunny desert. I’m sold. Good stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CaviPlla Sculplla 3-Step Treatment for Plump Skin Over 40

CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ CaviPlla Sculplla Treatment DIY - Three Steps to Plump Skin After 40 --Limited time special on this product -- https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/ This is my personal favorite treatment protocol for using the Sculplla / CAVI PLLA serum. It's a 3-step process I use a couple of times a week and it's had excellent results! 1. Exfoliate - it's a must! What to use. 2. Microneedle - if you should or not 3. Serum - how to use it Interested in more AGELESSBEAUTYPRO articles and tips? http://www.agelessbeautycoach.com Visit: http://www.agelessbeautypro.com SAVE $50 on Clareblend Mini Microcurrent - limited time special Get the Cavi PLLA super trio special - LIMITED TIME https://agelessbeautypro-eclub.ecwid.com/

Beauty Review: Accent Cellulite Treatment: Does it REALLY work?

Review: Accent for Cellulite Alright, is there anything (short of curing major diseases) that would earn someone billions if it could really work to rid us of this stuff? I’ve tried it all, and I do mean it ALL, when it comes to ridding my poor thighs of this scourge. Honestly, all the workouts, weights, creams, pills, massage, Endermologie (works a little–very temporary), mesotherapy (ouch! I hate needles, so this wasn’t a big seller for me) in the world hasn’t worked. Believe me, I’ve tried. When I saw an ad in my local paper for a new treatment, Accent, accompanied with some pretty awesome before and afters pics, I tore it out and made the call. If it worked as well as what the pictures showed, count me in. I made an appointment with the Skinovative clinic that ran the ad. It’s in the mall, so I had some trepidation…after all, skin treatments in the mall? At least it didn’t involve needles or invasive treatments, so what could be the harm. I bravely waited for my appointment. In the

3 Antiaging Skincare Protocols | Overnight - 30 Minutes - 5 Minute Quickie